Thursday, September 28, 2006

School, and Azteca (Are you seeing a pattern that includes school in it yet?)

News flash: I should be finishing the school year in mid-December or so, because I usually do about 3 days of schoolwork every school day. (Just thought I'd share that with all of you guys and girls reading this.)

I went out to dinner last night with my friend Lindsey, her sister Rachel, and their mom. We went to Azteca. YUM! I had a grilled cheese sandwich for dinner, (It was sooooo good!) and chocolate mousse for dessert. (Double yum!) Lindsey and Rachel also had chocolate mousse for dessert. (Great minds think alike.)

And I think that's about it for today.

♥Sierra♥

P.S. They didn't have very Mexican-like food there on the kids' menu, though. (Macaroni and cheese, chicken strips, grilled cheese sandwich, etc.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You had a grilled cheese sandwich at a Mexican restaurant????

Only my daughter....sheesh....