Thursday, September 14, 2006

Burnt Knuckles, Babies, Books, Birthdays, and Awana. Tired yet?

Blame the typos in this post on my keyboard, not me. I burned my hand while taking the chicken nuggets for lunch out of the oven, and the left pot holder slipped, and I burned my knuckle on the pan. OUCH!

Anyways, Baby Ethan can now roll over while on his back. He's getting so big!

Also: I'm working on my next book, and I think it's coming along quite well. I'm not sure what the plot should be about this time, (Hey, am I supposed to know everything?) but it should be done in a few months.

In other news, my friend Deedee's birthday party is this weekend. YAY! My friend Liliana from church will also be invited, and we'll be going to the mall. Double yay! I'm not sure what to get her yet, though. After the mall, we're going to have a slumber party.

Awana started last Sunday, which was fun. There were a few new kids there, including 2 new girls! I got 3 sections done. Also: Now we're going to get a ticket for every verse we say with our name on it, and then at the end of every club night, one of us is going to pick a random ticket, and if your name is on the ticket, you get a piece of candy!

Well, that's about it for now.

•Sierra•

No comments: