Saturday, September 02, 2006

I ♥ bugs!

What I just witnessed was so funny, I'm still laughing about it. Picture this: My friend Deedee is terrified of bugs, (from what I've witnessed, anyways) and there was a bee about 3 inches away from her head, so I told her, "Deedee, there's a bee next to you." So she ran off of the trampoline, fell when she landed, grabbed a towel, put it on her head, got back on the trampoline, and started rolling around. (Can't you just picture my reaction?)

The second time, there was a fly next to her, so I told her "Deedee, there's a fly next to you." so she put the towel on her head again, jumped up in the air, landed on her back, and started to roll around again. (My stomach was aching by this point)

The third time, there was a small spider on her behind, so I told her "Deedee, there's a bug on your behind." so she grabbed the towel off of her head, started to scream, put the towel on her behind and started rubbing her behind against the trampoline, and repeated the second part of this ritual one more time.

The fourth and fifth times, she saw a fly while opening the screen door to access her backyard, saw a fly, and started screaming, ran to the couch, and started trembling. TWICE!!! By this time, my cheeks and stomach hurt very badly from grinning/smiling so much, and laughing so much for long periods of time.

Well, I gotta go.

Sierra

No comments: