Monday, June 01, 2009

Update, as of June 1st, 2009

We got a new dog! He's a black and white long-haired Chihuahua. Mom named him Fernando Knightley Opper, Esquire. His nickname is Muse. He looks like a drowned rat when he's wet. xD He likes to play fetch, snuggle with me, hog my computer chair, attempt to escape out the front door, and chew on Abby's toys.


I'm now a brown belt in Taekwondo. =) Ethan's still a blue belt.

Once I get off my lazy butt, I'll post pictures of some of my more recent artwork.

Thanks for reading!

-Sierra

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sierra, I haven't talked to you in forever!! Why is your title "Starbucks Princess"? Are you going to put up pictures of yourself soon? I haven't put any of myself up on my blog, but I'm going to soon.
e-mail me sometime.
Love ya lots!
Amy

Sierra said...

My title is Starbucks Princess because I love Starbucks, and one of my mom's friend's blog title is Starbucks Queen.

I'll probably put up some pictures of myself when I put up pictures of my artwork.

I definitely will, once you tell me your e-mail address. :P