Thursday, June 25, 2009

Random Tangents

I now have 2 versions of Guitar Hero for the DS; Guitar Hero On Tour and Guitar Hero On Tour Decades. I like a lot of the songs on both versions, so it makes it hard when I'm trying to decide which version to play! xD I think there's an option to share songs on Decades, but I'm far too lazy to do that, and I'd need to borrow either Ethan or Abby's DS.

Ethan's going to watch his friend Nathan's hamster while he and his family are on vacation in Europe. He's so excited, it doesn't even seem natural. xD

I'm trying to save up for an iTouch/laptop/both. However, if I'm actually going to get even just an iTouch, Mom will have to cut me off of Starbucks and Half-Price Books. xD

Fernando chewed up my Apple earbuds, and they are now being held together with tape, so I call them my ghetto buds. xD I need a pair of Skull Candy earbuds. Furthermore, that way I can compare those to Gumy earbuds.

So You Think You Can Dance is on tonight, so I'm pretty excited for that. I can't wait to see who goes home!

I can practically see your eyes glazing over, so I'll stop blabbing now. xD Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My eyes did not glaze over. I thought it was interesting.
You watch "so you think you can dance?"
I want to watch that, but I never have time.