Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year's Eve, everyone! =)

My resolutions for 2009: To buy a new laptop. I'm only $82.08 away. =) (Including tax) I'd also like to earn 10 million Neopoints.

My physical growth:

  • My feet are now WAY bigger than Mom's.
  • My biggest shoe is a size 10 and my smallest is a size 8.
  • I'm now 5'1".
What I've learned:
  • Taekwondo moves
  • How to spell pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
  • How to distract my opponent while playing baseball in Wii Sports
  • How to lose patience when using my left hand while drawing
  • I'm not good at dancing
  • I get really nervous when I have to sing in video games.
  • My achievements:
  • I got my yellow, green, and blue belts, in that order
  • I can grab my ankle and lift my leg above my head, which is easier with my left, for some reason
  • The ability to make weird noises with my mouth.

    That's pretty much all I can think of. xD I tag whoever's reading this. (If you're reading this, post all of your resolutions, achievements, etc.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How do you "tag whoever's reading this"? What does that mean?
Amy