Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Loooooong Day

It's only 9:33 AM, but I can tell already that it's going to be a very busy day, because 1), Mom has a Bible study meeting tonight at church. 2), We have ALL of the kids here today. (Porter, Rachel, the twins, Big Ethan, Abby, and me.) and 3), It's a school day.

And that's just naming a few! Well, at least one of my favorite TV shows is on tonight. (Hannah Montana) AND, it's one of my all-time favorite episodes, too! (It's called "Good Golly Miss Dolly", because Dolly Parton is a guest star in this episode. (She plays Miley and Jackson's aunt)

"When your pants are as tight as mine, you got to have somewhere to put your phone!"--Aunt Dolly, aka, Dolly Parton.

I just love the part when she says that! Anyways, I've got to sign off. :(

Sierra

No comments: