Friday, May 25, 2007

Birthdays, e-mail addresses, weather, French Manicures, Pirates, our Cousins, and American Idol

I know I don't update my blog very much, but I actually have a few interesting things to write! *Gasp*

My friend, Lindsey, turned 13 on Wednesday. However, I slept over at her house on Saturday to celebrate it.

I (FINALLY!) got my cousin's working e-mail address! I know it might not seem like such a big deal to most people, but we haven't contacted each other in months.

It was actually *gasp* sunny yesterday! And on top of that, it was warm out! YAY! I was thrilled to be able to go outside to read a book on a swing without freezing my butt off! The downside? TONS of bees! And what's worse, there's a HUGE rhodedendron bush outside of my bedroom window.

I finally got off my lazy butt and decided to use a manicure kit I got for Easter a few years ago. I gave myself a French manicure. (Only on my thumbs, though. My other nails were too short) It doesn't look too bad, either! Granted, it stank up my room, but still! It can always be aired out. (For those who were wondering, I painted the rest of my nails clear.)

POTC (Pirates of the Caribbean) 3 came out last night! I already know what happens, since I bought the book last Friday, but I still want to see it, despite the lack of humor that the other 2 had.

2 of our cousins, Tyler and Christian might be coming for a visit this summer. We don't know the details yet, but Mom said that it's more than likely that they'll come.

Like I predicted since the auditions, (not kidding) Jordin Sparks won American Idol! Looks like I'll have to save up to buy her upcoming CD.

And, that's pretty much it! Bye for now!

~*Sierra*~

No comments: