Tuesday, May 08, 2007

More Birthdays, you know what, Paintings I've been working on, iPods, weather, baseball, Kohl's, Spiderman 3, and the Flu

Happy birthday to....

Ethan and Alison! (The Dumo twins) They turned 1 year old on Friday, and their birthday party was on Saturday. Baby Ethan absolutely LOVED his cake, (he tried to stuff the whole piece in his mouth at once!) while Alison ate hers slowly, dainty bite by dainty bite.

My friend, Lindsey, who will be turning 13 on the 23rd!

My cousin, Alex, who will be turning 3 on the 21st!

And our stupid, but lovable, dog, Cassie. I think she'll be turning 5, if I remember correctly.


I'm finished with 3 subjects for the rest of the school year; Math, English, and Health/PE. Yes, you read that right; FINISHED! My final grades for Math, English, and Health and PE are the following:

Math: B
English: A
Health/PE: A


My lowest grade so far is a B, which is in Math. (My worst subject!) However, I got an A on my final Math test. It was pretty easy; there were only 21 questions.


I'm FINALLY almost done with the painting I've been working on since the day after Easter or so. (I took a break for a few weeks, but still!) It's quite complex, which is why it's taking me so long to finish it. (It's a picture of 3 dolphins jumping out of the water at a beach) The water took me a SUPER long time to finish. I'm about halfway done with the dolphins.


I got my iPod Nano replaced in late April! (The battery was being used up WAY too fast, and I could only play about 6-12 songs before the battery died!)


It's actually been *gasp* SUNNY for 5 days in a row! It was about 70 degrees on Monday, and it's supposed to be about 60 degrees (I think) for the rest of the week. Either way, I still don't believe the weatherman/weatherwoman. (Once, at one of Ethan's baseball games last year, the weatherman said it was supposed to be super cold that day, and rain like crazy, but guess what the weather was like at the game? 70 degrees, and VERY hot! And what's worse, I was wearing jeans and a t-shirt. To all of the people reading this, NEVER believe the weatherman! Follow your gut, instinct, whatever!)

Speaking of baseball, Ethan's team started playing again recently. I'm the helper of the team, and my personal job is helping Abbey Drake (the daughter of the manager of the team) run to bases, try to catch the ball when it comes near her, etc.


I FINALLY got to use some of the money on my Kohl's gift card that I got for Christmas! I got 2 super-cute halters, one of which I'm wearing as I type! The one I'm wearing is bright yellow, with white trim, and 1 white stripe near the middle. The other one has tons of stripes. (They're green, yellow, red, orange, and white)

I got to see Spiderman 3 on Saturday! (The first one was a lot better) It was kind of boring, considering that I'm not a Spiderman fan. But it was okay, I suppose. Did you know that when it came out, it was the #1 movie? And it grossed $148 million dollars in its first 3 days! Neither did I, until I went to my homeroom (in school) today.


'Tis the season to get sick, fa la la la la, cough sputter barf!
Mom, Kelvin, Kelvin's parents, the twins, and the twins' mom all caught the flu recently. Luckily, it only lasted a couple of days. Now, everybody, (except the twins) is fully recovered.

....And that's pretty much what's been happening lately. Ciao for now!


~*Sierra*~

No comments: