Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Bees, weather, Millsberry, you know what, Spanish, 6th grade, and Selena

Ay, yi yi! If there wasn't a bee the size of Texas (I kid you not. The sucker was HUGE!) hovering around where I was reading outside, I wouldn't be blogging right now. Hey, I guess they have a purpose besides making honey and stinging humans. But still! I wasn't bugging (no pun intended) it. I highly doubt that I taste that good to bees, and I was just reading, for Pete's sake! Geez. What rude bees. Anyways, just had to vent. But while I'm here, I might as well update ya'll reading out there about what's happening around here lately.

It's about 80 degrees outside right now. And despite the fact that it was nearly 70 degrees inside the house last night,, I still wore my usual PJs, (sweatpants, a light top, and a bathrobe. I would have also been wearing my slippers as well, but Mom was washing them. She and Dad think that they reek of rotting meat, sweat, and many other gross things, but I beg to differ.) and I covered up with approximately 5 thick blankets. Hey, what can I say? My body runs cold. However, Abby, on the other hand, wore a nightgown and socks, and covered up with a grand total of 2 blankets. (Lucky...And she didn't even get cold!) Anyways, moving on.

I finally got back on Millsberry (similar to Neopets) and it turned out that when I got back from the break I took for a few months, I got really good at most of the games! I spent most the Millsbucks earned from the games furnishing my home. You see, when I got back from my break, I was looking at the high scores to see how many more points I would have to get for a trophy. Well, I came across a few girls in particular that were super rich, (one of them had 34 floors in their house, while I only had 1.) which made me feel cheap. I mean, I had been saving up those Millsbucks for a super long time, and they were created to be spent! So I spoiled my Buddy a bit, (okay, a LOT!) and made her smarter, more fit, bought her more clothes, bought TONS of furniture for my home, helped her get more civics points, etc.

I can't believe it's finally almost June! With school, it still felt like December. (5th grade in a school for gifted kids=BARF!) No quiero saber (Translation: I don't want to know) what Jubilee has in store for me in the 6th grade. Sorry for the Spanish, but I just like writing that! And the fact that it's one of my favorite songs is another reason I'm posting it. (I've played it about 15 times minimum on my iPod Nano alone! That doesn't include my stereo, my iPod Shuffle, or my iTunes library.) However, I've listened to Bidi Bidi Bom Bom 53 times on my Nano alone. *Cough* I've listened to it 52 times in my iTunes library, but I don't know how many times I've listened to it on my Shuffle, or my stereo.

I don't want to bore every single person reading this, but if you've read it up to this point, it must not be that bad, right? ;)

~*Sierra*~

No comments: