Monday, September 10, 2007

Update

School started today. Luckily, I only have 6 subjects. They are:
Math
Science
Social Studies
English
Bible
and Spanish. (I'm not taking Health and PE this year) So far, the classes seem okay. (Except for Social Studies. I had to watch 7 (!!) 20 minute long videos. BLEH!) I finished around 12:30 PM.

Ethan, Abby, and I went to a picnic/fair on Saturday! It was at Lynndale park. There were games, bouncy toys, a talent show, and more! (I told 2 jokes at the talent show) One of the bouncy toys was an obstacle course. I won every race, except for 2. (One was a tie, and I lost the other one by 3 inches or so, as they got a head start.)

Awana started yesterday! Ethan is now in T&T, Abby is still in Sparks, and I am still in T&T. However, it is my last year. :( I'm thinking of being a helper for the Cubbies next year, though.

No comments: