7 Things I’d like to do before I die:
1. Become a best selling author
2. Become a millionaire
3. Own a Pomeranian or Yorkie
4. Write good haikus about nature
5. Get all the answers right on the English section of my yearly CATs.
6. Convince Dad to make a higher fence so I can't lose my soccer and kick balls as easily
7. Go to a Hannah Montana or Vanessa Hudgens concert
7 things that I cannot do well:
1. Just about any kind of math
2. Shut up when instructed
3. Listen to music without lip synching all of the words
4. Finish stories that I think about writing in my head
5. Making jewelery
6. Memorize anything that has to do with science or math.
7. Save my money
7 Favorite Movies:
1. High School Musical 1 and 2
2. The Parent Trap (Lindsay Lohan version)
3. Pirates of the Caribbean 1, 2, and 3
5. The Lizzie McGuire Movie
6. The Devil Wears Prada
7 Things that I say often:
1. "You either hush up, or I smack you with a pencil; take your pick."
2. "I haven't met my limit on the computer today."
3. "Abby, your dog is an idiot."
4. "Dad/Mom, can I hop the fence? I lost my kick/soccer ball again."
5. "Cassie, you smell worse than rotting sushi."
6. "Mom, can you grade my assignments?"
7. Anything about Neopets
7 Favorite Books and Authors:
1. The Bible, by God
2. Both Avalon series, by Rachel Roberts
3. The Dear Dumb Diary series
4. The Amazing Days of Abby Hayes series
5. Holes, by Louis Sachar
6. Spring Pearl: The Last Flower, by Lawrence Yep
7. Kazunomiya: Prisoner of Heaven