Friday, December 04, 2009

Updates

I now have pictures of my purple hair. But now it's fading to pink-ish purple. xD (Shown below, in addition to another picture of my red hair) I'm doing a turquoise-aqua blue color after the purple comes out.


Muse was doing schoolwork the other day. I took some pictures. Is he not adorable?


So, I have almost no idea what I want for my birthday, Christmas, or Hanukkah. I'm either incredibly picky or I just don't want much. Possibly both. I have no idea what I'm going to make the cake look like. I kind of have a color scheme; blue, purple, and possibly red. Maybe have the cake in the shape of an octagon, perhaps? (UFC for the win!) Probably not, as Mom would freak out, 'cause she hates MMA.

I'd write more, but Julianah and Amanda are on their way. Thanks for reading!

No comments: