Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Insert Witty Title Here

My birthday, Hanukkah, and Christmas were fun. We didn't take any pictures of us on Christmas and Hanukkah, but we did take some pictures for my birthday party. We mostly just played Guitar Hero and Spore, though we did take some time out to eat, light off fireworks, and open presents.

Isn't Muse cute wrapped up in his pink Snuggie in his pink car? Good thing he's color blind.






Ioan's Spore creatures were by far the coolest out of all of ours.


Yeah, my friends totally aren't weird at all. xD


I didn't pick up on the sarcasm when I asked Mom what to write on the cake and she said "Happy Birthday to me!"




Me, Liliana, and Roman playing Guitar Hero.


I have no New Year's resolutions, and don't plan on having any. That way, I don't have to go through with anything. Besides, I'm lazy. xD


So, I got 14 or 15 books yesterday morning and I've finished about 4 so far. Pace myself? What's that?


I'd write more, but I still have to do logic and OYAN. Thanks for reading!

No comments: